I thought I would take a few minutes to introduce myself and tell you a little about me.
My name is Terri May Dion. I'm thirty-seven years old. I live in Dinuba, California where, besides eight years I lived in Washington state, I have lived all of my life.
I'm a wife of seventeen and a half years. I met my husband Richard while working as a magicians assistant in the circus, he was a tent man.We have three boys. Our oldest Richie is sixteen, our middle son Tyler is fourteen, and our youngest Brandon will be ten next month.
I am a stay at home mom so most of my days are spent doing extra curricular activities with the boys. I'm pretty active in the Dinuba High School drama department. Two of my sons have been acting in plays for years and right now they are rehearsing for an upcoming production of "The Outsiders". My middle son Tyler has autism so he does alot of special Olympic activities. Right now he's getting ready for a state bowling championship. We spend alot of time doing planned activities at the library. When at home the boys jump on the Xbox and I settle in to read what ever good book I happen to be enjoying at the time.
I have two dogs, six cats and a gold fish all of which are rescues (yes even the fish lol).
I'm an avid reader. I have a blog for reviews called Terris' Book Addiction. I'm apart of four street teams: Gracen Millers' Hellhounds, the Nely Cab street team, Team Phoenix (Airicka and Morgana Phoenix) and I am now a proud member of Team Patti.
I'm so excited to be taking on this project for Patti. A little nervous because this will be the first thing I've put out there and I want it to be perfect. I am very touched and honored that Patti is trusting me with her characters and putting her faith in me to do her work justice. For that I will never be able to thank her enough.
I don't really think there's much more I can say about myself so I'll end this post with a list of ten trivial things about me.
1. When it comes to music my husband says I'm stuck in the 80s. what can I say the best rock music came from that era. My favorite band is and always will be Motley Crue.
2. I'm a jeans, tee shirts and flip flops kind of girl.
3. I only wear make-up on special occasions.
4. I drive a mini van but my dream car is a 1970 Cuda. I love old muscle cars.
5. I have green eyes but the rest of my family has blue.
6.I am the oldest of thre kids. I have a younger sister, JoAnna and a younger brother, Jerry.
7. Me and my BFF Shari have been sisters for 26 years. We met in the sixth grade.
8. I love anime. I watch Toonami (four hours of anime cartoons) on Cartoon Network every Saturday night with the boys.
9. My favorite Tv show is SUPERNATURAL. I am completely obsessed with Dean Winchester aka Jensen Ackles. *swoon*
10. I love mexican food. i could eat it every day and never get sick of Chili Verde and carne asada tacos.
OK last but not least, if your still reading this, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who stopped by to show your support now and in the future!